Yup, earlier had a Christmas Dinner over my place. a few of my close friends from Poly, my parents-in-law, Elly's godparents, Alvin, Abriel and Christina were over at my place.
This year decided to have it small, coz Claudia couldn't take the crowd (sorry guys, i knoe you all will understand)...
Elysee provided good food (thank you Elysee), Auntie Doris provided a fantastic 9kg, bone-in Smoked Ham, it was superb! (thank you Auntie Doris), Christina brought some food over too, Abriel had his Singapore Sling.
It was really a good time together. I could see that Claudia was very happy (reminds me alot of the last Christmas Dinner I had over my place...my mum was happy too). In all enthusiasm, I opened 2 bottles of my precious collection of Red Wine (not all vintage, but just that it's my favourite red wines lah! hahaha), had them and a couple of beers.
Yes, it has been awhile since I enjoyed this much..I just hope everything is going to be fine...
Thank you all for making this Christmas once again, great! =)
Has been a long time.. Tjowster Out~!
|
|
Yup, earlier had a Christmas Dinner over my place. a few of my close friends from Poly, my parents-in-law, Elly's godparents, Alvin, Abriel and Christina were over at my place.
This year decided to have it small, coz Claudia couldn't take the crowd (sorry guys, i knoe you all will understand)...
Elysee provided good food (thank you Elysee), Auntie Doris provided a fantastic 9kg, bone-in Smoked Ham, it was superb! (thank you Auntie Doris), Christina brought some food over too, Abriel had his Singapore Sling.
It was really a good time together. I could see that Claudia was very happy (reminds me alot of the last Christmas Dinner I had over my place...my mum was happy too). In all enthusiasm, I opened 2 bottles of my precious collection of Red Wine (not all vintage, but just that it's my favourite red wines lah! hahaha), had them and a couple of beers.
Yes, it has been awhile since I enjoyed this much..I just hope everything is going to be fine...
Thank you all for making this Christmas once again, great! =)
Has been a long time.. Tjowster Out~!
|
|
|
Name : Matthew Tjow
Age : 31 (as of 1st Jan 2009)
B-day : 1st April 1978
|
|
|