New Job, New Direction...

So yeah, today is the 7th day in my new workplace. I am now a Programme Manager in this VWO, Focus on the Family.

The experience here thus far has been good. To a certain degree, exciting~!! =) I like the very fact that they start off the first working day of the week with morning devotion & prayers makes the whole working experience, refreshing!! =))

The people here are nice and I am looking forward to know them better...

Last Saturday was my church's 19th Anniversary Celebration. I am still touching up the photographs...Will be posting them once I am done with the touching up...(so hannah, dun worry okie? your beautiful picture will definitely be publicised~!!! hahahaha).


Well, better get back to work now...

Happy~!
Tjowster Out~!!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 @ 9:08 AM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)