God has the fastest and clearest way in speaking to me...shortly after I made the earlier post. During church service, one of the reading for service was from Galatians 6:7-9: -
"... A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
After which, I decided to spent sometime during service talking to Him about how I felt and as much as I was telling him how upset I was and how I want Him to make it possible for me to go for the trip. But funny, the one thing I heard from Him was "I have other plans for you. My plans for you is only to prosper you. Abide in me and I will be in you. Trust in me like you had always been. You are on the right track. Do not look to the left or the right. Do not bother what others will or might do to you. You just follow me."
Believe it or not...I felt better after than. Old habits die hard...always relying on my own strength and understanding of the situation and try to make things happen the way I want it to be when I have someone up there more mighty then anyone in entire universe who have better things in store for me. How can anyone ever shortchange me when my God will never shortchange me. And if my God never shortchange me, How can I ever feel shortchanged? Silly me....
God! Thank you...thank you...thank you...I will go with YOUR FLOW.
And to my wife. Thank you...thank you...thank you...
and sorry too for taking my nonsense... =))
Sitting quietly, listening to Him, Tjowster Out~!
|
|
God has the fastest and clearest way in speaking to me...shortly after I made the earlier post. During church service, one of the reading for service was from Galatians 6:7-9: -
"... A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
After which, I decided to spent sometime during service talking to Him about how I felt and as much as I was telling him how upset I was and how I want Him to make it possible for me to go for the trip. But funny, the one thing I heard from Him was "I have other plans for you. My plans for you is only to prosper you. Abide in me and I will be in you. Trust in me like you had always been. You are on the right track. Do not look to the left or the right. Do not bother what others will or might do to you. You just follow me."
Believe it or not...I felt better after than. Old habits die hard...always relying on my own strength and understanding of the situation and try to make things happen the way I want it to be when I have someone up there more mighty then anyone in entire universe who have better things in store for me. How can anyone ever shortchange me when my God will never shortchange me. And if my God never shortchange me, How can I ever feel shortchanged? Silly me....
God! Thank you...thank you...thank you...I will go with YOUR FLOW.
And to my wife. Thank you...thank you...thank you...
and sorry too for taking my nonsense... =))
Sitting quietly, listening to Him, Tjowster Out~!
|
|
|
Name : Matthew Tjow
Age : 31 (as of 1st Jan 2009)
B-day : 1st April 1978
|
|
|