Is Monday Coming Yet?.

This week has been a little struggle for me (actually, I am trying to downplay the "struggle" here) as I grappled the fact that I am not really feeling okie both phyically and mentally (no, I am not insane or something! Just that I am upset and worried, that's all!).

But, yesterday's (Friday) Cell by Jas and today's (Sat) sermon by Rev Lawrence Seow kinda tell me what I should do when I see my doctor at this coming Monday to get my medical report. Yes, my long awaited medical report.

I should commit everything to the Lord. Yes. you heard me right. Everything to the Lord!

My God is a God of yesterday, today and tomorrow. He holds the key to tomorrow. So why should I be worry about tomorrow?

Many times, I would just want to run away from things that happened in my life. But the Lord had intervened and led me throughout the situation. And it was in such times which I had one way or another, surrendered to God.

But during all my "good" times, I somewhat had done everything with my own strength and abilities. So much often that it's back to the bad times which I struggled and totally forgotten how to surrender to God.

The truth is this, I should not be only surrendering to God during my "bad" times! I should and must surrender to God in my ALL my times~!!


"When the oceans rise, and thunder roars,
I will soar with you above the storms!
Father you are King over the Floods!
I will be still and know you are God!"


Yes. I must learn to "Be still and know that He is God"!

It's hard. But I know I can do it with Him in me.


Tjowster Out~!
Sunday, March 18, 2007 @ 1:30 AM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)