Another Post to Conclude January and Begin February!.

I realised my postings are getting more and more irregular. I guess I have either been lazy or too much things at hand for me to be readily blogging my daily affairs regularly.

Well, let's look at some "significant" events starting off from...

26/01/2007

Well, it's my mum's 2nd year death anniversary. As usual, was already feeling blue since the day before. Took leave for the day and took things on a slightly slower pace. Went down to my mother's niche with Mark, did abit of cleaning up and then picked up Claudia and Eleanor and then headed down to the maid agency and pick up Delsi. As I notice that there seemed to be a pattern which coincides with my mum's death anniversary. It's always a turning point in my life. Last year was my injury and this year a domestic helper. Well, whatever it maybe, I shall commit to God for His coverings.


02/02/2007

It's been one week since Delsi have worked with us. So far I would her performance have been good. She seemed to be coping well with the family. So that's a good sign. Pray that she will be doing well and her command of English will improve as days goes by. I am quite tempted to pass her some recipe books to read and see if she could "duplicate" them... =)


04/02/2007

Had a youth leaders' retreat meeting today. Was a good session of review and projection for year 2007. I would say that it have been quite fruitful. A pity that we are all rushing to go home and not have a 3 days 2 nights kinda thing. It would have been fun.

Come to think about it. Maybe I should organise one before my dear ah loy "loses" his pinkie in March....


05/02/2007

Met up with my "MISTRESS" (good friend and buddy lah~!) Serene for tea (if you would consider that as tea, more like shopping lah~! Her shopping that is..me only consultant to her loh~!).

Met up at Kino, Takashimaya. Of which I bought "A Box of Bunny Suicides", I love this man...(I bet Jaslyn will be crazy over it man~!Hahaha) lolz~! Funny like siao~! then finally we did what we had to do..the MAIN EVENT of the day, that is help Serene to apply for HER PERSONAL INTERNET (finally~!)!!! And yes she have successfully applied for her own BROADBAND service, Singnet somemore~! Dun play play~!!!! Oh, not only that, she would have her own Residential fixed line and a New HP line, all with Singtel somemore~! Yup, you would have guessed it by now, she have signed up the MIO plan, quite worthwhile actually. Somemore the best surprise was this, since her old Nokia HP is like superbly condemned (it's a tumored N6610), which thus led to her subscribing to a new line to purchase a NEW HP. She chose the N6288 (white colour, very nice. Wide Screen somemore, shiok~!), we both thought that the entire signup, including the application for the services and the purchase of handset (which is S$168) is like going to be over S$200...Guess what? She only paid S$48.00 for the phone ONLY~!!! Unbelievable right?! I think so~! I am so contemplating in subscribing to the MIO plan liao...hahahah~! After which, she got her pillow at Takashimaya, then headed off to my place for me to backup her phone data and configure her new phone, while she was laughing her head off reading the "Bunny suicide" comic... Crazy woman~!

Really admire this dear friend of mine. A girl, (a lady actually) living by herself (of which abt 1-2 weeks ago, both myself and Kevin had convinced her to do up her room with us as her "Bai Jia Le" hosts hahaha~! She sponsor her own stuff, which likely will be coming from Ikea loh~!!!), so independant and resolve to be successful in everything she do and craft a niche for her ownself, a survivor in her own rights. SALUTE~! Oh yes, wanna say this to you AGAIN, you deserve someone better! Dun search for love, love will find you! There are other priorities which you should look into instead!! =)


06/02/2007

And now for today, I have been thinking about Chinese New Year... for the first time, I would have to spend it without any of my parent around. And of course the first one being a parent. Do feel kinda weird and sad too. Now I really have to plan what to eat for Reunion Dinner and stuff. sigh...wonder how did my mum and dad did it. I guess I would just have to do a trial & error thingy

Oh~! Yes, how can I forget, after so much squabbling (not with my wife of course!!) and calculations, a new toy is finally arriving this evening, courtesy of my lovely wife, Claudia. And yes with this new investment. I doubt very much that we would be investing in such a "toy" anytime soon...maybe 5-8 years at least (I hope not...hahahah`!)?


Now a little pat on the back, I have been to work almost everyday like at about 7am. Feels really good doing so, felt that I accomplished more tasks daily (though it could get abit tiring at days, heheh~!). But I guess I am really quite motivated by what Uncle Weng Seng said to me the other day, "I am placed where I am now by God. I am worshipping Him through my performance at work. I am His testimony at where He places me!" Amen to that!

Alright, now back to glorifying His Name~! =)


Charged Up~!!
Tjowster Out~!
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 @ 7:51 AM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)