YEah~!!!.

Yeah~!!! Rach Lee, my xiao mei is back`!!!!!!! Happy happy happy~!!!

Was on half day leave today, of which, I then met up with Andrew Loy at Borders and then gone down to Bras Brasah for the "Hock Lam Street Beef Noodles", one word to describe - FANTASTIC!!! Oh~! Not forgetting that I had a good bargain with the auntie who manned the Car Grooming Services in the Bras Brasah Carpark, from S$120, I bargained to S$100. And guess what? They did a good job on the car, polish, wax vaccum and even touch up the little scratches with the paint (the one I got from C&C) I gave them. Superb service...She even gave me a week to think about signing up the membership and i only need to pay S$440 instead of S$540 lah~! Oh~! Also one more thing, Andrew and I realised that she has a Bachelors of Arts~!?!~? Wonder why she is there...hmmz...

Then went to Tecman, do a little shopping then "ta bao" the beef noodles for my wifey and then gone home to change and went down to airport to pick Rach up. Of course part of this Welcome Party entourage (other than myself) are Claudia, Eleanor and Andrew Loy~!

Finally the moment arrived~! Rachel Lee walked out of the Arrival Hall with much glam (despite the fact she looked tired..but still glam). Then she enthusiatically, took out a plastic bag with baby clothes and said "This is for the little gal!~! Hope she will like it" with a WIDE Smile on her face~! =)

Left the airport, sent her home to deposit her luggages and then gone down to the temporary Chinatown Market for dinner. Got a couple of local food like Char Kway Teow, "Jui Kui", BBQ Stingray and some char siew, siew yok and roast duck. I was glad that both Andrew and Rachel were eating happily (of course Rachel was like wack only~! Wahaha good good...I reckoned she must have missed those food for a while.. =))

Finally, done with dinner and we left for home...sent Rach home and then we headed home...

Life is good....and to top it all, Rach is back too~! Though only a week, but good enough~! =))


Simply Elated~!
Tjowster Out~!!
Monday, November 20, 2006 @ 11:39 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)