I must say that Fatherhood is not simple, and yes to reiterate the point, I never said fatherhood was simple. And to experience it myself now, IT IS NOT SIMPLE!
But, the experience is good. I like the feeling and yes, I LOVE THE FEELING! Fatherhood, parenthood is such a beautiful experience. The joy of carrying my little gal, feeding her, burping her, making sure that she is well in the night as she sleeps etc, it's really nice...I know that in the later part of my little girl's life, she might be like me when I was in my youth, but I reckon that this is part of life and growing up process. I just have to trust God for His expert point of view and his tutelage to be a father, acceptable in His eyes. =)
I love my little gal~!
The Parent~! Tjowster Out~!
|
|
I must say that Fatherhood is not simple, and yes to reiterate the point, I never said fatherhood was simple. And to experience it myself now, IT IS NOT SIMPLE!
But, the experience is good. I like the feeling and yes, I LOVE THE FEELING! Fatherhood, parenthood is such a beautiful experience. The joy of carrying my little gal, feeding her, burping her, making sure that she is well in the night as she sleeps etc, it's really nice...I know that in the later part of my little girl's life, she might be like me when I was in my youth, but I reckon that this is part of life and growing up process. I just have to trust God for His expert point of view and his tutelage to be a father, acceptable in His eyes. =)
I love my little gal~!
The Parent~! Tjowster Out~!
|
|
|
Name : Matthew Tjow
Age : 31 (as of 1st Jan 2009)
B-day : 1st April 1978
|
|
|