July already~!.

Wow~! Time really flies when you enjoy them....Have been a really exciting June and July for me (i mean in comparison with my earlier Jan-April, the tempo has really picked up alot~!).

Had church camp in June at Kota Tinggi Rainforest Resort. I was the Camp Commandant cum Photographer cum Discipline Master cum Butler and many more...Hahaha~! Not complaining much, since it was the ability to serve others which matters most to me. The camp was really back to basic, re-discovering God's love, the first love which time to time, I would have taken it for granted. It was good to get the relationship with God straightened out. =))

I was co-opted into the Church Management Committee, a challenge I must say, get to see another perspective on how the Church Committee works and get to voice out opinions which would make a difference in God's ministry. I must say I am honoured to be invited to be a member, but still I must constantly remind myself that it's God and His will that matters most. I must work according to His agenda and masterplan.

Well, I will be working with Uncle Andrew again for next year's Church Camp. I really enjoyed working with Uncle Andrew as his Asst. Chairman during this year's Church Camp Committee, so it's really my pleasure to be his Asst. Chairman again next year. But to be the Camp Commandant...well, let's see what God's plan have for me...committing it to Him.

Church is moving over from the current Chatsworth International School to St. Andrew's Centre, located in Tanjong Pagar. Went to see the place and I must say that it is quite nice. Well, if the Lord shows us the Promised Land, I feel that we must be up to it, and allow God to prune us. It would be painful during the "pruning" process, but it's inevitable and knowing that it is for our own good, we should receive it with a teachable spirit. Oh yes, myself and the Youth Leaders will be going on a short mission trip this 22nd -23rd July 2006 to Batam~!!!! Really excited about it~! Had gone for one session of the training, still one more to go and off to Batam~!! Heard alot of positive feedbacks about the mission trips that the rest of the adults went. Really excited about. Can't wait for God to use us as His instruments to bless and pray for the people of Batam~!

And yes, at the home front, by now, Claudia is about 28 weeks pregnant and it is quite confirm that my baby is a gal and I'm really happy and excited about it. Both Claudia and myself don't have a gender preference since both of us acknowledged that this baby is truly a miracle (my back injury ain't allowing me to have a kid anytime soon....) and a gift from God. With this note, my baby gal will be called "Eleanor" which means "The Shining Light", about the Chinese name, I have a list of it, and have shortlisted a few, but I am praying for God's direction and guidance with one, so let's see what God is going to inspire me with.. =))

Now to the work portion. Work has been marvelous~! Really love every moment of it. Though of course a couple of weeks ago, I was pretty upset with the way that how CSSC is being viewed by SPSU and how the attitude of the current batch of SPSU's "de la creme of the crops" kinda dissed me off. For the amount of things which I have been doing to "revive" the Centre, this group of "leaders" have done every other thing but things pertaining to the Centre~! Irritating sia~!~

But I have come to terms to it and understand one thing, if they don't wanna be taught of things which would benefit them, I will then channel my energy on those that would want to be taught. I am glad that the four student clubs under me are not like that, otherwise, I will be very very sad sia~! Oh well, times have changed....students nowadays are very materialistic and realistic people...no longer work for anything unless it is throughoutly benefiting them. To have them to contribute because of passion? Difficult lah~!!

Oh well, that's about it for now....I should go catch some ZzZzZz now...Had a long day today...


Tired liao~!
Tjowster Out~!
Saturday, July 15, 2006 @ 12:15 AM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)