Yes, with the current heading, I reckoned you would already know that my hospitalisation leave have just been extended again...this time till 18th April 2006. My doctor feels that he is not ready to let me go back to work as yet and as a matter of fact, finally decided to refer to my case over to
National Neuroscience Institute (NNI) to seek diagnosis from a Neurologist there...he said that as far as orthopaedic is concern (that is bones and all) I am okie, he is worried about my nervous system, and since my condition is not improving much, he thinks that NOW is the time to go NNI...I was thinking, only now HE thinks IT'S TIME...sigh...I wonder what was he thinking for the past couple of months when i was staying at home...
Well, I can't blame him either, he is doing what he could and he is a fine doctor. Anyway, this couple of months at home, as much as I am recuperating, I am also taking the chance to seek God and see what He has for me in this year. And I am glad that He had showed me quite abit (though not exactly link to my career but definitely in my walk with Him), did some stupid things along the line and the Lord turned it into something good. And from this I learned of something, something very basic and yet we always forget..."When we trust in Him, we have to Surrender EVERYTHING to Him." Especially during this demoralising time of "wilderness", as much as God was telling me to "Rest and Abide in Him", I told Him "okie" yet I am trying to work things out in my life my way, which is WRONG DE! Well, He disciplined me and I am glad He did! I have learned from it and I will "Rest and Abide in Him"!
Thank you God for showing me the basic and let me strengthen my foundation in you once again!
Some time back in the beginning of the year, I watched the movie "Huo Yuan Jia" and found that some of the things they said was quite meaningful, "The greatest enemy is one self and it is through competition that you understand yourself and be strengthen"
As much as it was meaningful, I would want to dispute it that, "And since the enemy is one self, we must surrender our everything to God and let Him lead us to the perfect plan that He have for us..The greatest enemy is not ourself, is the Devil, who lurks prey at our souls..."

And today, I got the Exclusive Edition of the DVD and watched it once again...And I affirmed that it is through Christ that we are made perfect and it is through God that we are strengthen.
Still Homebound and Awaiting for Him
Tjowster Out~!