Back from Bangkok ~!.

Yes, Just got back from Bangkok and we had a whale of a time over there~! Though the Hotel that we stayed in were really sucky! But the shopping experience have been great! We took the Tutuk, went to Jajutak Market in the morning and to Suan Lam Night Baazar in the night (which we had thai foot massage). And most happening was that we went to Coca Restaurant for two consecutive days for our meals, and for 3 persons, we paid a total of SGD$30.00 only loh!! Eat until we siao~! Hahaha~!

Well, had a pretty bad experience at the Bangkok International Airport, I will be writing an email to Swiss International Airlines (since it was their arline I am taking) to them my feedback...they better response man~! Hahah!

Was glad that Claudia was enjoying herself, it was our first time to Bangkok and from the way she had shopped, I am quite sure she was enjoying herself loh (bought alot of slippers~!)! =)

Anyway, some pics that we took in Bangkok =)


Feeling Good~!
Tjowster Out~!




At Changi International Airport - Departure Hall


At Coco Restaurant - Siam Centre (SHIOK!)

With my Buddy, Shaun in Siam Paragon

At Jajutak Market (very early in the morning, 0700hrs SG Time)


At Suan Lam Night Baazar (it's the night version of Jajutak Market, but airier and cleaner~!)

Sunday, January 15, 2006 @ 11:41 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)