Today was my first day as a real Police Officer, after being a PR fella for 2 yrs plus. I am finally doing serious police work, like I used to when I first graduated from the Police Academy...
I woke up at 4:30am in the morning (without alarm) and was already in office at 6:30am!
The Lord provided everything for me! As much as I was nervous on whether if I still got what it takes to be the me which I was a couple of years ago, the Lord assured me that He is there coaching me...I was at ease...
I ended my shift an hour plus ago, feeling very satisfied. Now that I am at home, I am simply overwhelmed by how God have made my day today. Despite the fact that I am tired, but this didn't dampen the gladness I have in me...
Indeed God is good all the time!
Feeling realllll Good~! Tjowster Out~!
|
|
Today was my first day as a real Police Officer, after being a PR fella for 2 yrs plus. I am finally doing serious police work, like I used to when I first graduated from the Police Academy...
I woke up at 4:30am in the morning (without alarm) and was already in office at 6:30am!
The Lord provided everything for me! As much as I was nervous on whether if I still got what it takes to be the me which I was a couple of years ago, the Lord assured me that He is there coaching me...I was at ease...
I ended my shift an hour plus ago, feeling very satisfied. Now that I am at home, I am simply overwhelmed by how God have made my day today. Despite the fact that I am tired, but this didn't dampen the gladness I have in me...
Indeed God is good all the time!
Feeling realllll Good~! Tjowster Out~!
|
|
|
Name : Matthew Tjow
Age : 31 (as of 1st Jan 2009)
B-day : 1st April 1978
|
|
|