Youth Camp 2005!!!.

Yes...another couple of hours more would be the much awaited Youth Camp 2005 @ St. John's Island!

Much have been planned and done for this camp for the Lord...Pray that this would be a life-changing experience for everyone..including myself...

This couple of weeks, I have been shown by the Lord several issues which I felt that it needs alot of attention for quite a while...

After reading the Book of Daniel (with references from Book of Ezekiel and Revelations), as suggested by Auntie Eunice, I found that we have much to accomplished and the time is limited...Christ is coming home soon...

I was quite disturbed by the thought of this..."When Christ comes back...am I ready to account myself as discharging my responsibility as a Christian before His Presence?" "Is He going to tell me, Well Done my Good and Faithful Servant"?

I have been procrastinating too long, thinking I am doing what He wants...I might be wrong... I need to seek for His divine guidance...I need to have more time with Him to know what He wants me to do...I have been dangling for too long...I need to buck up...I need to work it out...



Rewired, Reworked, Restructured,

Tjowster Out~!
Sunday, December 11, 2005 @ 12:59 AM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)