This week have been crazy...it has been really draining and tiring....work was crazy...people around me were crazy...but yet I could still consider that it has been a good week!
I got a brand new laptop, replaced by HP! To summarize, my previous HP Pavilion dv1012ap Laptop's one particular USB Port died on me 3 times. I have brought the laptop down to the Service Centre to repair it for 3 times! And finally for the 3rd time, I decided to seriously put a stop to all the possible inconvenience that would likely arise after this repair...
I requested to see the Service Quality Specialist and gave my feedback and concerns...and I very systematically presented my case and concerns...I could see that she couldn't handle me alone...so I said, why don't you get your Manager here? And she did...the Operations Manager came and talked to me...offered me extended 3 years warranty...I respectfully declined and say "If your product is anywhere near good...then your 3 yrs warranty would be intangible and futile. I would prefer to have my unit replaced."
Finally he conceded to my request...he contacted one of his distributor and asked me to go down to collect it at Funan IT Mall, pay first and HP will reimburse me. They wrote me a letter (HP me owe me money!Hahahaha) stating my reimbursement and apologizing for the inconvenience caused...and I made my way to collect my spanking new laptop...
oh! Btw, they replaced it with a DV1319ap...it's the latest model in this range of laptop...lolz~!
Sigh...so life ain't that bad after all...I reckoned it's God's way in making me feel better... =)
In His Grace, Tjowster Out~!
|
|
This week have been crazy...it has been really draining and tiring....work was crazy...people around me were crazy...but yet I could still consider that it has been a good week!
I got a brand new laptop, replaced by HP! To summarize, my previous HP Pavilion dv1012ap Laptop's one particular USB Port died on me 3 times. I have brought the laptop down to the Service Centre to repair it for 3 times! And finally for the 3rd time, I decided to seriously put a stop to all the possible inconvenience that would likely arise after this repair...
I requested to see the Service Quality Specialist and gave my feedback and concerns...and I very systematically presented my case and concerns...I could see that she couldn't handle me alone...so I said, why don't you get your Manager here? And she did...the Operations Manager came and talked to me...offered me extended 3 years warranty...I respectfully declined and say "If your product is anywhere near good...then your 3 yrs warranty would be intangible and futile. I would prefer to have my unit replaced."
Finally he conceded to my request...he contacted one of his distributor and asked me to go down to collect it at Funan IT Mall, pay first and HP will reimburse me. They wrote me a letter (HP me owe me money!Hahahaha) stating my reimbursement and apologizing for the inconvenience caused...and I made my way to collect my spanking new laptop...
oh! Btw, they replaced it with a DV1319ap...it's the latest model in this range of laptop...lolz~!
Sigh...so life ain't that bad after all...I reckoned it's God's way in making me feel better... =)
In His Grace, Tjowster Out~!
|
|
|
Name : Matthew Tjow
Age : 31 (as of 1st Jan 2009)
B-day : 1st April 1978
|
|
|