It was Good Time with God....

This week have been tough...like rollercoaster ride...all the ups and downs...kinda drained me physically and mentally.

I was hoping that the Lord refreshes me. He did.

As I dragged myself to the John Chisum's concert @ COR today, I was talking to God, "This better be good...I am really really tired...need some pitstop man!"

The Lord kept me...and ministered to me...the songs sang by John Chisum was like God using him to talk to me. Was particularly encouraged when John Chisum sang "A Table In The Wilderness", it was from Psalm 23, my favourite psalm.

After the concert, I felt refreshed and my burdens lighten. It was a great time of ministering and fellowship with the Lord.

Indeed the Lord never fails. He's there to catch you even before you fall... =)



Tjowster Refreshed~!
Friday, July 22, 2005 @ 11:56 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)