Hhmmmm....Nice....SO NICE~!.

After service yesterday, went for Claud's Grandma's B'day Dinner. Met up with her dad's side of the relatives...They took turns "talking" to me...for a moment I was wondering if I was in a panel of judges or QUALITY ASSURERS to see if I am of certain ISO standards and substance..

As usual, the Lord prevails! I thought I blended in pretty well wif Claud's uncles and aunties...after the "panel" adjourned, we were crapping most of the time! On the whole, I thought the experience was a good one! =)

Somewhat I cannot help but to say that I am GOOD at handling parents...and GOD IS THE BEST in making the PARENTS accepting me! =))


Got home, when out again to meet up with the gang...oh just in case, for the record, the gang members are Claud, Mok, Esther, Cat, Ryan, Corn and Joyce..(this sounds so wrong...gang members.......=p)

We met up at the "LIVING ROOM" and had a good time chilling out and releasing stress! =) Most importantly, I felt that it was a good time of doing some serious catching up wif Corn! Talked abt my wedding and how the OCC's very own Boyband will be performing for my wedding service really excites me!

Okie, now preparing to go down to COR for Dad's baptism! Praise God for HIS perfect timing and preparation of my Dad's heart to accept Jesus as his Lord and Saviour and of course to take this step of faith to baptism!

After being the only Christian in the family since 1992, the Lord has been working in a very beautiful way to make this household a Christian one!

Then again, today seems to be a deja vu of my mum's baptism one year ago....sigh~ I wonder how's my mum now....miss her..


Tjowster out~!
Sunday, July 03, 2005 @ 11:05 AM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)