Love Is A Many Splendored Thing~!.

*Sneak Preview*

Love is a many splendored thing!
Love lifts us up where we belong!
All you need is love!


As the date draws nearer, I'm getting more and more and more excited...

Can't wait to start a new life, a new chapter.

I wonder how life is going to be like...

I mean to literally spend the entire span of my human life with that special someone...

No doubts that there will be squabbles (confirm one loh! even not meeting everyday also have!Let's alone LIVING together! *horrors* lolz~!), but given the fact that the Lord have been so much involved in our relationship and lives, I am very confident that, sweet moments will be overflowing! =))

Hmmz...Suddenly feel like bursting out in songs...."Love is a many splendored thing! Love lifts us up where we belong! All you need is love!!!"


Moulin Rouge-Tjowster Out~!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 @ 11:52 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)