Ooooh Yeah~!.

In an hour's time, I will be embarking on one of the most exciting moment of my life...Wedding Photo Shoot!!!

Prayed for Good weather and strength for Claudia and myself (heard from the seasoned people that Wedding Photo taking is very tiring and shiong~!)! As I looked out to the window this moment, the weather is fantastic! I pray that this will continue for the day!

Caesar, Ryan and Catherine will be joining us for the Outdoor Photo Shoot...I prayed to the Lord on this...I really hope that things will turn out the way that we have prayed for~! *sMiLe*

Had a little chat with Josh last night, doing a little catching up and see how things are like...was glad to hear that things are okie, other than his exams...=pp. Well, I believe that the Lord have all planned out and readied for him...Let's wait and see how the Lord's plan unfolds for him! =)

Oh well, time to go now...*heh heh*

Tjowster Out~!
Thursday, July 07, 2005 @ 9:05 AM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)