Wow! Before I even know it, it already one more week till my BIG DAY!
Last Sat was fun! My poly friends did a bachelor's night thingy for me, I had Ryan down wif me at the party! It has been a long time since we partied that hard!
Was being forced-fed with red wine (now i kinda got a phobia of red wine....) But we all had fun!
25th August was the first day of my leave from work. It was great too! Finally I could put my work aside and concentrate on what I am supposed to be doing, that is my wedding prep!
Gone thru' the rehearsal yesterday, I was looking even more towards the big day to come. Went to church for service, ZK gave a very good sermon. I like!
After church, go makan, then went over to Kuin's place to watch soccer. It was GOOD! =)
Well, now back to counting down to D-Day...
Ever-Ready, Tjowster Out~!
|
|
Wow! Before I even know it, it already one more week till my BIG DAY!
Last Sat was fun! My poly friends did a bachelor's night thingy for me, I had Ryan down wif me at the party! It has been a long time since we partied that hard!
Was being forced-fed with red wine (now i kinda got a phobia of red wine....) But we all had fun!
25th August was the first day of my leave from work. It was great too! Finally I could put my work aside and concentrate on what I am supposed to be doing, that is my wedding prep!
Gone thru' the rehearsal yesterday, I was looking even more towards the big day to come. Went to church for service, ZK gave a very good sermon. I like!
After church, go makan, then went over to Kuin's place to watch soccer. It was GOOD! =)
Well, now back to counting down to D-Day...
Ever-Ready, Tjowster Out~!
|
|
|
Name : Matthew Tjow
Age : 31 (as of 1st Jan 2009)
B-day : 1st April 1978
|
|
|