A nice service and a great weekend.

Had a good lunch @ Sakae Sushi with PJ on Saturday. It was a good time of catching on things and we talked on alot of stuff...was kinda sad to know that she had gone through quite a bad patch...sigh~ kinda got myself into a pretty sombre mood after our lunch...

Managed to give Claud a surpise with my "appearance" at church, since she expected that I couldn't make it due to work...Praise God! He made it possible for me! Had a time of sharing among the leaders, we prayed for each other!

Later I led in a prayer meeting for the youths prior to the service (coz I am schedule to be the MC for the day's service), after which, the youth service commenced. We had Pastor Lim Chien Chong to preach on Spiritual Maturity...it was a short 4 verses from 1st Corinthians, but the message was subtly powerful (for details of the message, pls refer to Alvin's Blog Entry! *thank you Alvin!*)!

After the message, had a very strong feeling to lead the youths into a time of ministry. For once, I was "gan jeong" and dunno how to do it..I asked Jas how to do it! She kinda taught me how to it...so I told God this..."God, you lead, I follow..."

And He did.

Not only I felt His presence...I felt Him ministering me, which was superbly good! Really love the kind of feeling! Refreshing and Awakening...such closeness with our Father...it's simply heavenly! =)


After service, went down Meridian for dinner, then walked Claud to MRT, played arcade with my favourite boy, Alvin (lolz!), then met the rest for a good time of pool! For once, I managed to get 1 good win from Ryan, out of 3 games! the other two games, I lost by a margin! hahaha!

After pool, Ryan, Cat, Joyce, Corn, Yap and myself went KTV to have a good time of singing! I really sang to my heart's content! After that, went Newton for Supper/Breakfast?! Hahhaa Totally eat to our fill man!

We departed and left for home....

Gone home, sleep, play DOTA (after 3 weeks of DOTA-droughts), I owned like nobody's business! And of course, do a little work, gone down into serious planning for honeymoon with my Claud (kinda decided which hotel to stay in...) now Blogging!


Sigh~ It certainly have been a long time since I had really enjoyed myself in this manner...a seriously good way to destress! woot~!


Now Monday! Here I come!!




Re-charged Tjowster Out~!
Monday, July 25, 2005 @ 1:49 AM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)