
*How I Would Look Like After Marriage?*
Times Flies....before I even know of it....it's already August!! Beginning of 2nd week of August! WOW!
Past couple of weeks have been complete madness, both home and work... was chaotic...yet there was order in chaos. God was in-control of it!
Had to tie several ends to my wedding preparations, now is to confirm it! Especially the Sound system! It would very very disastrous if the church wedding have NO SOUND System! Well, praise God, my SPSU kids are willingly to assist me in providing the sound system...now only for the transporting of it and also the date and time of collection...Lord, I need your divine guidance here...
Well, just 3 more weekends of bachelorhood before I sign it off! As much as I am looking forward to a new beginning of a chapter in my life, I am wondering if there's going to be BIG SERIOUS change of my life. Not that I have a very active social life like I did back in school days, but still, the uncertainty seems abit scary to me... but I reckon that that is not as uncertain as taking on new roles in life. The current load/responsibilities of being the steward (
I recognized that we are never the Head of the Household, Christ is. I am only but a Steward, appointed by my Lord) of my household is already quite a challenge, now to take on a role of a husband...
I guess I have to trust the Lord to teach and to lead me on fulfilling my duties/role even more!
Tjowster Out~!
Starting another Chapter in Life soon...