Life as a Married Man?.

(This is just a joke! I hope! Hahaha)

So far so good...life as a married man seems to be quite okie....I hope! Hahahaha!

Well, still in the midst of adjusting to married life. New Roles, new Responsibilities.

As I am browsing through Alvin's Blog, I stumbled upon the Japanese Name Generator..and found that my Name seems to have several variations...

English Japanese
1) Tjow Chen Liang 石井 Ishii (stone well) 駿 Shun (fast person)

2) Tjow Chen-Liang 石井 Ishii (stone well) �太 Kenta (healthy and plump)
(Notice that a hypen actually makes a BIG difference!)

3) Tjow Matthew 石井 Ishii (stone well) 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean)

4) Matthew Tjow 中� Nakamura (center of the village) �� Ibuki (mighty blow)


So now that I have 4 proper variations to my name, I have 4 Japanese Names! I wonder which I should use the next time! Hahhaah!

Oh, btw, the site to this Japanses Name Generator is http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/969/

Claudia's variations would then be...

English Japanese
1) Quek Sock Ling 秋本 Akimoto (autumn book) �津� Etsuko (given child)

2) Quek Sock Ling Claudia 秋本 Akimoto (autumn book) �津� Etsuko (given child)

3) Claudia Quek 清水 Shimizu (clear water) 美晴 Miharu (beautiful clear sky)

Have fun with it! =)

(With the Sydney Harbour Bridge as view)


Married Tjowster Out~!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 @ 4:30 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)