.

Hmmz...before I even know it, I am already married for 2 months already, Elijah and Grace is back (and leaving next Wed), my dear Rachel Lee is back (and leaving next Wed too!), Youth Camp @ St.John's Island is coming and of course, Christmas is round the corner~!

I must say that the year have pass very fast, even before I even knew it, it's coming to an end...

Was glad that I could get a few things done up for my dear Rachel to have good time back in SG this around. Could see that she had grown matured (but mannerism wise, still the same..so that's good!).


Got myself a SLR Olympus Camera, E-500 @ Sitex 2005, a beauty in its own rights, I reckon I should get back to serious photography after a hiatus of almost a decade.

Then I got my wifey a Nokia 6111 as her Christmas present. She has been using her N6610 for quite awhile and I think it's high time I should change it for her liao lah~!

Hmmz...somewhat this year Christmas would be a very different Christmas for me henceforth... I wonder...I guess it's me...



Suddenly feeling blue
Tjowster Out~!
Sunday, November 27, 2005 @ 4:19 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)