Alright, I have officially removed the cyst on my face last week and now have removed the stitches (i think i should post the picture of the cyst here later...LOLZ~)!
Have seen the doctor for my back injury, told me the same old thing, that the spine is okie (nice spine i have there! blah blah blah), and though the nerves looks okie, he is still worried for me...and referring me to the neurologist in Alexander Hospital...I asked to be referred to NNI, but doc says, he has no problem abt that BUT he would prefer to have it in AH so that he could get the results faster...and moreover the queue in NNI is VERY long...fine~!
Oh yes, he extended my Hospitalisation till 28th of this month and tells me that he will be extending them if needed..joy~! Somewhat I am NOT looking forward to be homebound though...Oh..the doctor also put a splint on my left wrist to aid healing...apparently there are little tear in my wrist area..sigh...anyway, let's see how God want me to walk this path...
I have to learn to be patient to let God's plan unfold...
Being Patient... Tjowster Out~!
|
|
Alright, I have officially removed the cyst on my face last week and now have removed the stitches (i think i should post the picture of the cyst here later...LOLZ~)!
Have seen the doctor for my back injury, told me the same old thing, that the spine is okie (nice spine i have there! blah blah blah), and though the nerves looks okie, he is still worried for me...and referring me to the neurologist in Alexander Hospital...I asked to be referred to NNI, but doc says, he has no problem abt that BUT he would prefer to have it in AH so that he could get the results faster...and moreover the queue in NNI is VERY long...fine~!
Oh yes, he extended my Hospitalisation till 28th of this month and tells me that he will be extending them if needed..joy~! Somewhat I am NOT looking forward to be homebound though...Oh..the doctor also put a splint on my left wrist to aid healing...apparently there are little tear in my wrist area..sigh...anyway, let's see how God want me to walk this path...
I have to learn to be patient to let God's plan unfold...
Being Patient... Tjowster Out~!
|
|
|
Name : Matthew Tjow
Age : 31 (as of 1st Jan 2009)
B-day : 1st April 1978
|
|
|