Hmmz...Good or Bad News...I wonder....

By right at this time, I should be at work, doing the my night shift, however at this juncture, I am at home!

I was at Alexander Hospital earlier to do a medical checkup, it was a follow-up check up to my fall on 28th Dec 2005....

Things didn't look very good...my left leg ain't getting the usual feelings like my right, left hand seemed abit retarded, getting the occasional sharp pain at the lower back and my neck, otherwise, it would be a very dull pain (or numbness, whatever you call it) at my lower back and my neck. Well, the doctor is worried that my nerve endings might be damaged somehow due to the fall and guess what? I am given ONE MONTH HOSPITALISATION LEAVE to stay at home (well, he wanted to ward me to the hospital, but I insisted to go home...no way I am going to stay in the hospital! Siao~!) and I am scheduled for a MRI Scan to get a better look at my conditions... Oh, but did I mentioned that the doctor have put me thru' 18 x-rays?! Yupz you have read it right, it is EIGHTEEN X-RAYS! Crazy man, never had so many x-rays in one go...I feel so radiated...fortunately, I don't have to pay for this medical bills (service injury mah~!)

Oh well, I guess this one month, would be a good time for me to stay home, recuperate and establish a stronger link with God...one month is good time to get things right with God, maybe it could be a sign of career change? Let's see what God have for me...


Homebound~!
Tjowster Out~!
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 @ 11:33 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)