Today went slowly....and came the Unagi~!.

Today, time went slowly...went to office to settle come stuff, came home, and then left for the Colobarium to visit my mum with Claudia and my dad, put new flowers, wipe abit here and there...lingered around for quite awhile (and I am quite sure to have seen my dad weep silently, so I discreetly walked off), then we headed off for Teochew porridge at Hougang...simple fare but nice, haven't eat such nice Teochew Porridge for quite awhile.

Then we went C.K.Tang to get the "Tanyu" Pot, I got two of them, intending to use it for preparing the CNY Meals...My Dad left for home and both myself and Claudia met up with Abriel, Ash and Andrew at Far East. Was crapping along the way to Lido Theatres to catch "Memoirs of a Geisha". Then Felicia came and joined us and off we headed into the cinema.

Well, the show was great! The acting of Michelle Yeoh is simply superb! She was so into the role!!! So slick! And most importantly, her command of English is perfect~! Zhang Ziyi, sadly to say wasn't that good and Gong Li, was crazy loh! I think the funny part was the "eel looking for cave". Everyone in the theatre roared out in laughter. But something more sinister happened...I am quite sure that Felicia's laughter was one of the loudest (and she certainly sounded more happy than embarassed~!!)! Once the show ended, we came out were concluding why we never or didn't like Unagi afterall! And yes, we do agree that the Japanese in this show have a strange way of expressing themselves using strange metaphors...eels, caves, trees and branches (oh! and water too~!)...

Off we each headed home. I felt really tired (my back is really draining me out~!) yet light-hearted (for a moment), a good sign I thought for the fact that I have been feeling blue for quite awhile...


Ain't "eel looking for cave"
Tjowster Out~!
Thursday, January 26, 2006 @ 11:55 AM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)