28 years ago, this date, I was born...If I hadn't been so anxious to be out to this world earlier by 2 months that is...

Anyway, being at home for so long kinda like make me like to reminisce alot...one of which was watching again the first movie which I was introduced to (which also happens to be the movie which ignited my love for music) when I was very very young...The Sound of Music (I got the 40th Anniversary Edition of the DVD! Happy! Happy!!).

This movie really brought back to me alot of memories...especially memories of my mother. The lead actress, Julie Andrews (
acting the role of Maria) seriously have this striking features and looks of my late mother...and the way she acted the role out in the movie, kind of showed many traits of which my mother possessed, nice, warmth, wise, fun and most importantly motherly...
This movie is really heartwarming, and if my brain haven't been taken over by rust, I remember that I have watched this show for a total of 18 times (and still counting)! And everytime, it never fails to let me tear and leaves my heart with a feeling to sing "The Hills are alive, with the Sound of Music...." I love especially the opening sequence of the movie where Julie Andrews comes running on the hills and sang "The Hills are alive! With the Sound of Music~!"
Well, as today marks another year older for me and it also marks the beginning of a new milestone/chapter of my life, in the area of my career... Throughout this period of my injury, as much as it was difficult, I re-committed my life to God and He honoured me by opening door to a place which I never saw it possible and likely...and with this door open, God honoured the commitment which I have made to his Ministry. And I praise God for His faithfulness!
Yes, trusting God in times of uncertainty is trying...but I assure you that it is possible! And God is faithful, He will honour and comfort you in especially such times. And I have learnt that it is through such times, that one will experience the "closeness" and "realness" of God.
Anyway, I pray that God will be merciful with me and will put me in favour with my soon-to-be colleagues and bosses...most importantly, the "non-negotiable" time which I have set aside for my family, God and His Ministry is not compromise!
In Him I Trust,
Tjowster Out~!