It's been awhile since I blogged...many things have happened...Elijah and Grace was back in SG for about 1 week plus, we had a good time of catching, especially during lunch at Marche with Elijah, Grace, Jaslyn and my Claudia. Also spent an entire night fixing up Elijah's Toshiba Laptop and two thumbdrive, all virus infected....a total of almost 30 viruses~! Incredible~!! Was really glad that they were back, really missed them alot~! Especially the "using lungs to converse" sessions with Elijah..SHIOK~! But good time flies, they are back to where the Lord have sent them to work for His Kingdom and Glory...Bless Elijah and Grace~!
Been hanging out with Ryan and Catherine for dim sums @ Desker Road and playing pool. I realised my left hand is still not very up to the mark like it used to be...Strength is not there, always trembling once I exert too much on it...I wonder when can I be like I used to be...sigh...I guess only the Lord knows when it's the time for full recovery...
Both my wife and I have been looking around for a good DVD Microsystem to put in the room, or rather I have been looking around and convince Claudia that we need to change the one in the room (CD cannot repeat disc...and got funny noises coming from it...maybe old liao...6 years old leh~!)...I have eyed on this particular model from Pioneer, HA5DVD. It's really nice but the price was S$499 and Claudia ain't very keen about it...then later I saw the price went down to S$439..still Claudia not keen about it...price too steep...BUT!!! Today, the price we saw at Courts was S$399!!! And I asked her to give the green light and YESSS~!!! She agreed~!! So buy liao~! Very nice~! Now installed in the room, attached to the TV and tested it~! One word to describe... "
SHIOK"!!!

The Pioneer HA5DVD DVD MicroSystem, what a beauty~!
Much have happened this week, and next couple of weeks are going to be very hectic for me, packed schedules and other tricky issues which I need to commit everything to God and let Him lead the way, some things which I have no abilities to do on my own strength but only through the Lord... I could only pray and let God lead the way...
Praying~!
Tjowster Out~!