Yes....Welcome to the Tjowster's Cooking Programme...today I am going to talk abt how to make pancakes at home~! First u must have flour...
Bah~! Anyway, out of boredom today, I made pancakes for breakfast. Yes, good o' pancakes with CANADIAN MAPLE SYRUP (oh yes, with Olive Oil Butter, bery healthy~!)!!!

Note: All these photos are taken using the Nokia N70 2.0 megapixel camera...And Yap, if you are reading this, Abriel have just joined in the club with a Nokia 6280 with a 2.0 megapixel camera~!!! Hahaha~!
Somehow, with the new change in my career direction, I am getting more and more home oriented and seemingly cooking dishes that my mother used to cook for us when we much younger. Well, maybe it this subconscious side of me, trying to hone up my cooking skills before the arrival of my child.
Yeserday, Claudia and I went down to the Gynae for checkup. The professor said that the child is growing well and healthy. A good news~! The approximated date of delivery seemed to be in the 1st week of October. So both of us are going to commit all these to God and let Him lead the way.
Going down to NNI for my checkup later...I wonder what the doctor's going to tell me...sigh~!
Home, home on the range~
Tjowster Out~!