Almost a week....

Well, it's almost a week after my dad had gone home to be with the Lord...still grappling with it, but the Lord is good, my daughter, Eleanor is back home since Wednesday~! She is really the joy in my life now~! Hahaha~! For the past 2 nights, my little princess have been playing and making baby noises in the night!! Well, as much as I want to say that it's really disruptive, but the truth is, I actually enjoyed it!! Hahahaha sadistic right? But seriously, I was smiling to myself, but the smile carried tinges of sadness too.Why? Well, again, in my head, there were thoughts and questions and all the "If only" statements...sigh... Really wished that my parents are around physically to be with my and Claudia to enjoy this little bundle of joy from God. I am sure that both of them will be really happy. But of course they are still happy now especially for the fact that they are in heaven to witness all these...

I fed my daughter, changed her diapers and make her to sleep. Carried her when I come home from work really perks me up after a long day at work. Now I have one more good reason to look forward to home~! =)) Her smile really melts my heart. Her little hands holding on tightly to my finger, snuggled comfortably in my arms and sleep..sigh...feels really good~! =))

Now I better go tend to her now... =)


Trying Hard to Move On~!
Tjowster Out~!
Saturday, September 09, 2006 @ 12:37 AM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)