I recently acquired a new toy, a HP IPAQ 6965~! Cost me a bomb!! Well, it's worth it, coz it's a PDA Phone with integrated GPS!!! Superb! I kinda like give up on Nokia liao lah...my N70 is like problematic even though I have gone down to their service centre to update the software. And it's not like their Service Centre's queue is very short...well, I do need to move on right?
So far the 6965 is serving me well, and I love it~!!
OCC is now officially located in St. Andrew's Centre. The place is good and well located, but a little bit of teething issue and operations issues...hope that it will be solved soon...
my good friend and "tu di" Kelvin Goh is finally back to SG! After spending about 11 months over in Perth, he is back~!!! But the last I heard that he would be leaving to Taiwan (?) for some exercise?!? sigh...
Alright, me go off liao...
Tjowster Out~!
|
|
I recently acquired a new toy, a HP IPAQ 6965~! Cost me a bomb!! Well, it's worth it, coz it's a PDA Phone with integrated GPS!!! Superb! I kinda like give up on Nokia liao lah...my N70 is like problematic even though I have gone down to their service centre to update the software. And it's not like their Service Centre's queue is very short...well, I do need to move on right?
So far the 6965 is serving me well, and I love it~!!
OCC is now officially located in St. Andrew's Centre. The place is good and well located, but a little bit of teething issue and operations issues...hope that it will be solved soon...
my good friend and "tu di" Kelvin Goh is finally back to SG! After spending about 11 months over in Perth, he is back~!!! But the last I heard that he would be leaving to Taiwan (?) for some exercise?!? sigh...
Alright, me go off liao...
Tjowster Out~!
|
|
|
Name : Matthew Tjow
Age : 31 (as of 1st Jan 2009)
B-day : 1st April 1978
|
|
|