Well, this week have been great if not marvelous~! My shifu, Elijah and Grace are back from Cambodia, met them up for dinner with Claudia, Eleanor and Jaslyn. It was a good time of catching up and fellowshipping. Have always enjoyed chatting with the both of them, especially Elijah, very insightful people~! =) Then I met them up the following day to discuss about work, organising a overseas community service project for my Polytechnic to Cambodia, went down to the MTI Office in Loyang Crescent. The place is unbelievable lah~! Compact and neat~! =) No one would ever know it's actually a Godown~!!
Xiuhua and Xinyi is back which is good. But I can't wait for my xiaomei, Rachel to be back next monday~!!!!! Really miss her alot and now that she is back, it is going to be doubly wickedly fun with her around~! A pity that she would have to leave for HK (or China, can't remember which), but will make do with whatever time she have in SG~!!!
My HP Personal Media Drive (160GB) and my Toshiba 2.5" HDD (60GB) both die upon me while transferring data in between. However, as usual, HP's Customer Service being superb good (or I wonder if they just dun wanna have ruffle my feathers the wrong way! Hahahah!!), all I did was to go down to their service centre, tell them my problem, they immediately offered to replace my Personal Media Drive and try to recover the data~!! I casually brought up the topic of my Media PC not have any installation CDs and I am unable to create one set from the Media PC, they offered to make one set for me~!!! Fantastic right?! I say HP Customer Service Centre's Service is NUMBER ONE so far (as least with the service people that I have encounter...I don't need to bulldoze my way through or exercise my consumer's rights~! Hahaha)!! Kudos to you guys in HP Customer Service Centre!!! =)
My Motorola HS850 Bluetooth Headset konked off 3 days ago. Didn't have any receipt to proof my purchase, but I still tried my luck. The kid who served me was very friendly and after talking awhile with him, he offered to do a one to one exchange for my headset just this once~! Good right?? Of course I will not say anymore details of our conversation here.
So in summary, the week have been good and it will be better next week~! Praise be to God for His provisions and hand over my life~! =)
Feeling Good, Tjowster Out~!
|
|
Well, this week have been great if not marvelous~! My shifu, Elijah and Grace are back from Cambodia, met them up for dinner with Claudia, Eleanor and Jaslyn. It was a good time of catching up and fellowshipping. Have always enjoyed chatting with the both of them, especially Elijah, very insightful people~! =) Then I met them up the following day to discuss about work, organising a overseas community service project for my Polytechnic to Cambodia, went down to the MTI Office in Loyang Crescent. The place is unbelievable lah~! Compact and neat~! =) No one would ever know it's actually a Godown~!!
Xiuhua and Xinyi is back which is good. But I can't wait for my xiaomei, Rachel to be back next monday~!!!!! Really miss her alot and now that she is back, it is going to be doubly wickedly fun with her around~! A pity that she would have to leave for HK (or China, can't remember which), but will make do with whatever time she have in SG~!!!
My HP Personal Media Drive (160GB) and my Toshiba 2.5" HDD (60GB) both die upon me while transferring data in between. However, as usual, HP's Customer Service being superb good (or I wonder if they just dun wanna have ruffle my feathers the wrong way! Hahahah!!), all I did was to go down to their service centre, tell them my problem, they immediately offered to replace my Personal Media Drive and try to recover the data~!! I casually brought up the topic of my Media PC not have any installation CDs and I am unable to create one set from the Media PC, they offered to make one set for me~!!! Fantastic right?! I say HP Customer Service Centre's Service is NUMBER ONE so far (as least with the service people that I have encounter...I don't need to bulldoze my way through or exercise my consumer's rights~! Hahaha)!! Kudos to you guys in HP Customer Service Centre!!! =)
My Motorola HS850 Bluetooth Headset konked off 3 days ago. Didn't have any receipt to proof my purchase, but I still tried my luck. The kid who served me was very friendly and after talking awhile with him, he offered to do a one to one exchange for my headset just this once~! Good right?? Of course I will not say anymore details of our conversation here.
So in summary, the week have been good and it will be better next week~! Praise be to God for His provisions and hand over my life~! =)
Feeling Good, Tjowster Out~!
|
|
|
Name : Matthew Tjow
Age : 31 (as of 1st Jan 2009)
B-day : 1st April 1978
|
|
|