
December so far have been exciting!~! Got the opportunity to go to Phnom Penh, Cambodia to conduct a recce (which was from 4th - 7th Dec 2006) on the possibility of doing a Overseas Community Service Project over there.
The trip has been a eye-opening experience, from sitting the motor-taxi (all credits to Grace~!) to the First-Aid trip to the slumps area. The entire experience have been great! Really motivated to do this trip. This project will be a collaboration with
Mercy Teams International, Cambodia (yes, working with Elijah and Grace~!) and I see alot of potentials and possibilities with MTI, Cambodia~!!
Indeed, it is not easy for them to do good for the Lord without support from the body of Christ! But the Lord we serve is a good God. Can see that the Lord's mighty hands are working in a wondrous way in Cambodia through MTI! Kudos to the MTI Team in Cambodia~!!!!

Me on the extreme left. On my left is the school principal, then followed by Grace (yes the one who showed me the excitement of Motor-taxi~!), the two teachers from Pioneer JC, (Mun Fai and CK) and then followed by Hannah Baden (from MTI)


That's one of the site recce trips I made with Elijah and his Team. This place is run by a local NGO called TASK. Another possible site for collaboration. =)
Indeed, the experience has been a wonderful one. Especially the last night over at Elijah's place, both of us had a good time of fellowshipping and sharing. It has been a long time since we could have such a nice chat. Really reminds me of the good old days... sigh~! =)
Salutations to Elijah and Grace! Both of them are my role-model sia~! I mean, they really go where the Lord show them and the follow faithfully and steadfastly~! I will continue to keep them in my prayers and that they will continue to do the good works that the Lord have shown them~!!
p.s. not forgetting that both of them are crazy over the Korean Drama Serials lah~! They left me with Audrey, Hannah, MF and CK for home to do what? Watch Korean Drama~!?! Unbelieveable...oh~! And also, this trip have shown me another facet of Grace...scary sia....=ppp
I am now looking forward for GJ's Youth Camp, which will be happening from 17th - 20th Dec 2006 @ SAV. It's really going to be exciting~! It's the first time that we are going to run programmes on workshop structures which will be more interactive and on the 17th (which is a sunday) we are going to have an outdoor event @ the Singapore Botanical Gardens, with Uncle George kick starting the camp with a sharing on Family Relationship. I pray that the Lord will grant us good weather and a good time of sharing and bonding with our family~!! =) A pity a few people which I really hope they come are not coming...which I am sad lah...but what to do...SIGH~!
Yes, today is also my xiao mei, Rach Lee's Birthday~!!! Happy Blessed Birthday to you my dear li' sister~!!!!! =))


My little gal, Eleanor is growing bigger and stronger each day~!! Really very happy, especially when my little gal smiles at me, sigh, really melt my heart~! With my wife's support in the things I do, I thank God for everything in my life~!!
Alright. me go zzzz liao...going to have a long day ahead..
With a grateful & thankful heart~!
Tjowster Out~!