Yup, the second post for the year....Have been good and bad lah~! good well, good to know that in all my bad, my God is with Me~! =) HAHAHAH! Superb lah~!
Bad, well, the first two weeks of work are kinda rocky I would say, seemed to have alot of misunderstandings created in the midst, alot of undercurrent. Well, praise the Lord that yesterday, had a good time of fellowship with Uncle Weng Seng and Carlise. And Uncle Weng Seng have enlighten me on one thing. God placed me where I am now is for a reason. I must continue to shine for Him and serve Him. Yes, though I work in a secular environment, but in God's context, there is no such thing as secular or sacred setting, but God's setting! I must strive even harder to be His Salt and Light of the world~! There is something God wants me to learn and I must continue to seek Him in this place that He has placed me!
Yes, today is a big day for Claudia, she is like back to work officially and I had to pick Eleanor up from the infant care. Well, as much as I was really excited to pick up my girl, but I was also wondering if I could manage it. I mean this is my FIRST solo flight lah (as in picking Elly up, bathe, clean and feed her), well praise the Lord~! He brought me through everything "unscathe"~! hahahah~! I even got time to cook dinner and now blog while waiting for Claudia to be back home~!
Indeed, now that Eleanor is sleeping and I am waiting for my wife to be back and enjoy a good dinner, I shall go check my little out and make sure she is fine...
Praise the Lord for being there for me~! =)
Thankful for Him being Him~!
Tjowster Out~!
|
|
Yup, the second post for the year....Have been good and bad lah~! good well, good to know that in all my bad, my God is with Me~! =) HAHAHAH! Superb lah~!
Bad, well, the first two weeks of work are kinda rocky I would say, seemed to have alot of misunderstandings created in the midst, alot of undercurrent. Well, praise the Lord that yesterday, had a good time of fellowship with Uncle Weng Seng and Carlise. And Uncle Weng Seng have enlighten me on one thing. God placed me where I am now is for a reason. I must continue to shine for Him and serve Him. Yes, though I work in a secular environment, but in God's context, there is no such thing as secular or sacred setting, but God's setting! I must strive even harder to be His Salt and Light of the world~! There is something God wants me to learn and I must continue to seek Him in this place that He has placed me!
Yes, today is a big day for Claudia, she is like back to work officially and I had to pick Eleanor up from the infant care. Well, as much as I was really excited to pick up my girl, but I was also wondering if I could manage it. I mean this is my FIRST solo flight lah (as in picking Elly up, bathe, clean and feed her), well praise the Lord~! He brought me through everything "unscathe"~! hahahah~! I even got time to cook dinner and now blog while waiting for Claudia to be back home~!
Indeed, now that Eleanor is sleeping and I am waiting for my wife to be back and enjoy a good dinner, I shall go check my little out and make sure she is fine...
Praise the Lord for being there for me~! =)
Thankful for Him being Him~!
Tjowster Out~!
|
|
|
Name : Matthew Tjow
Age : 31 (as of 1st Jan 2009)
B-day : 1st April 1978
|
|
|