Yes...2006 is coming to an end, seemingly, I have not post anything about the youth camp...so in brief i shall sum up how youth camp had been, together with my reflections for 2006...

This picture is taken on the last day before the sharing session.

This one is taken after Talent-Night~!
The youth camp have been great. Especially for the session which I was scheduled to share, though I had prepared my own script and materials to deliver, halfway through my session, God said to me that I must use the script which He had written for me. Since the day I began to be serious with Him I must be prepared to share His script...that is my life...
I did.
Many barriers have been broken, many bridges had been mended. Most importantly, the relationship with God has either been strengthened or been mended. Despite that throughout the duration of the camp was heavy downpour, but we believed that it was for a good purpose. That is to spent quality time with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ and with God. I say this year's camp have been extraordinary~!
After youth camp, had the Christmas service, by Rev Lawrence Seow, it was a good message. Had Christmas Dinner over at Uncle George and Auntie Eunice's place. Food and Fellowship were great.
Had a little Celebration over at Mok's place on the following day. Kinda like his 21st B'day thing...had a good time too. Especially Taboo~! White House, Benjamin Sheares..WAHAHAH~! Simply hilarious~!
I would say the next key event was having the youth over at place for a little cooking class. It was fun to see and "guide" them with the cooking...could see a natural flair in Ashley when he did the Portobello Mushrooms, all I had to do was to pass him and Alvin the ingredients, and they went on auto-pilot mode lah~! Good for them~! Maween and Rachel were great too~! And were Andrew and Nat. You know, at that juncture when I was "guiding" them, kinda reminds me how my mother was teaching me how to do little dishes when I would stand by the side and observed how she does it...kinda brought me back some memories of it...
Ah Loy stayed over at my place...we were having a good time too (heh heh~! this sounds wrong~! WAHAHAHA) watching DVDs such as "The Banquet" (which both of us has unanimously concluded it to be a silly show, with the Director throwing the knife at Zhang Ziyi and killed her~!) and "The Gladiator"! Not Forgetting Ah Loy's evil concoction...evil....
The next day (which was last night), after service, the youths went down to Liat Towers Starbucks and after which, Ash, Loy and Ryan was over my place to watch soccer, we had nice chicken wings and again we had a good time again~! (This time, 4 people...more fun~! WAHAHHA~! wrong...very wrong....lolz~!). And yes...Ah Loy's evil concoction is involved too... (I think this segment is superbly misleading~!WAHAHAHAH!)
Okie...now to the present...as in Now..now..NOW~! 31st December 2006, last day of the year 2006. As usual..while awaiting for the arrival of the new year, 2007. I will as per SOP, reflect on how 2006 has been for me.
It has been relatively exciting, like a rollercoaster ride, from my injury, to my resignation from the Police (a job which I still quite love and miss), to my new job in SP-SAA as a Student Development Officer, to the arrival of my little bundle of joy, Eleanor, to the demise of my father. I can only conclude one thing. I am glad that God was with me. If God had not been with me, I doubt I could have survived, and survived well. I thank God for supportive friends, brothers and sisters in Christ and also my wife, Claudia for everything. Their prayers, encouragements or just simply their presence made a difference to me. I thank God for them~!!
Yes, it had been rocky, it had been heart-wrenching, it had been exhilarating too. But I am glad that I had committed to God and let Him be in-control. Not easy, but I have learned and still learning it...
And so what's my plan for 2007?
Frankly, I do not know. Thoughts and emotions are still quite mangled up together. I am still trying to sort them out (hey...2006 have been quite shiong leh~!). But one for certain. I am going to continue to commit my life to God and let Him be the One and only taking the helm, the helm of my life, I know it's not easy, but I will learn.
After soooo many things that have happened, as much as I see myself competent in "making things" happened. I do also realised this gospel truth - Without God, I am nothing. Without Christ in my life, all is meaningless. I must continue to Let go and Let God.
How would 2006 be compared to 2007?
It's very very different. I am now a father to Eleanor, husband to Claudia, a brother to Mark and also a son, a son to my heavenly Father. As spidey said "Great powers comes with great responsibility", with such roles entrusted to me by God, I will have to adapted and learn to well in His Name and to His Glory. Trusting in Him for the right direction to head to...Christ is the Captain of my life now~! Waiting for His instructions~!
How am I feeling?
Mixed Feelings...Happy and Sad too? I miss my parents greatly...funny, I miss Both my Mum and Dad greatly... But I am also happy, coz I believe that God have a good plan installed for me in 2007!
In conclusion, 2006 is ending in another 20 secs? so let's look forward for a better tomorrow, with God in charge~! =)
Continuing my Walk with Him,
Tjowster Out~!