A Blessing in Disguise.

Alright a little update for these few days. I was on MC for 3 days (13 - 15 Feb) due to stomach flu/food poisoning of which I had diahorrea and was vomitting like sia (even my bile fluid was vomitted out!!) Doctor couldn't give a precise diagnosis of my condition (then again, doctors I had encountered generally CAN'T give a precise diagnosis of their patients...wahaha~!) largely due to the fact that my stomach had always give problems.

Well, on the 15th Feb, I gone back to the clinic to take my blood test, which will test on Hep A & B and 3 types of cancers, namely prostrate, intestinal and pancreas. For the fact that both my maternal and paternal grandmother died of stomach and intestinal cancer and my mother pancreas cancer. The doctor told me that generally pancreas cancer is hereditary, so I decide to take the test to make sure I know what is going on. Well, committing all these to my Almighty God for His hands of restoration.

Alright let's talk about something pleasant. One of dear friend, Kyo was back to SG on the 14th Feb! It was an unexpected pleasant surprise. I mean he suddenly called me in the afternoon when I was lying on my bed, recuperating and lamenting to myself how "weak" I am, unable to withstand the little onslaught by the stomach flu.


Kyo: "Hi Matt! I am coming to SG tonight."
Me: "What?"
Kyo: "I am coming to SG tonight, stopover to do some work and then fly back to Taipei the next day."
Me (suddenly brightens up): "You're not kidding me? You're coming in tonight?!!"
Kyo: "Bluff you for what? Yes, I am coming in tonight. I will tell you the flight details later once it is confirm. We meet and then chat?"
Me (excited): "Sure!!! I call Serene now and tell her about it. We will meet tonight.I wait for your call!"
Kyo: "Sure! Ciao~!"

Hung up the phone, I suddenly feel my strength was back alittle, I called Serene and told her this: -

Me: "Oei! Mei Nu! Kyo is coming back tonight!"
Serene: "Huh?What?Kyo coming back tonight? Really? Yeeeaahhh!! We meeting tonight?!?!"
Me: "Yah! We are meeting tonight.Kyo will be calling me later to tell me the confirmed flight details. You call Darren to inform him okie?"
Serene (sound excited): "Okie okie!! Yeeaahhh!!Kyo is coming SG tonight!!What else did he say?"
Me: "Well, he said that we will meet up and talk more tonight."
Serene: "Yeaaahhhh!!!"


Well to cut this segment of the story short, Serene came over, we left to pick up Darren, was late to the airport (for only 15mins lah~!), Joyce was at the airport waiting for us. Then we headed down to Paramount Hotel to meet up with Kyo. When I saw Kyo, there was this gush of joy in me, rushing thru' me. The feeling was immense. A dear friend which we had not met for 6-7 years. So much to say, so much to talk about. We adjourned to Five-Star Chicken Rice, Kyo had his craving satisfied and then we adjoured to ECP, sat down at McCafe, Sally and William joined us. We chatted over our drinks and really had a good time of catching up. It was a very good feeling (for added perspective, refer to Su's E-Life).

The added happiness was to see Darren and Serene chatting like the good old days. it was really a lost good feeling that was found once again on this night.A very memorable night. I wonder if the reunion of Kyo, Darren, Serene and myself consider as real friendship that can last a lifetime, overcoming the storms. If so, then I say, I had lived well.

Oh~! Not forgetting the fact that Kyo remembered that I like the Taiwan's "Feng Li Su" and he brought one box back for me. Thanks Kyo~! I will slowly enjoy it!!! =)


Reunioned and Contented~!
Tjowster Out~!
Thursday, February 15, 2007 @ 5:37 AM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)