Today, and a sudden thought.

Today's Youth Leaders' Meeting was good. Spent a good time of praying for each other especially for Enoch and family. The Lord has impressed on us the importance of praying for one another. Yes. Prayer is an integral part of a Christian's life, a form of communication, a way of improving relationships. Yes. Prayer is indeed powerful.

Had dinner over at my in-laws' place. Dinner was great. I think my father-in-law is a fantastic man. Unassuming and unbelievably nice! Hope to be like him (as in his niceness~!), especially towards the family. And it's time like this which I missed my original family cluster most.

Now as I am sitting alone, with so many things happening in my life in the recent years, I wonder, what will happen if I leave this place. Will I be remembered or forgotten. Will I be remembered for being nice or just simply being misunderstood?

But I do know that if I do leave this place, I will surely miss my brothers and sisters in Christ, my own brother, my beloved Claudia and my little Eleanor...

I guess death isn't scary. It's the feeling of missing someone that is.


Feeling Blue..
Tjowster Out~!
Sunday, March 04, 2007 @ 11:31 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)