Since 2nd April to now....

Well, little snippets of things happened since 2nd April, happy and unhappy ones...But let's just say that in both aspect of it, God was in control and will continue to be in control of them! =)
Now let's talk about the good ones which I praise God for them!

Attended the YEP Course conducted by Raffles Experiential Learning Centre @ RJC. 3 Days of theory classes in RJC and the most happening one 2 days 1 night at Pulau Ubin!!! The entire course was FANTASTIC! I enjoyed myself tremendously as most of the time at Ubin, we were laughing and pushing our luck lah! The instructor Cheng Chye is very friendly, very nice! Cheng Chye if u do ever see this, I wanna tell you this, THANK YOU!!! You reminded me of my days in OBS, which really felt good!

The rest of the course mates were really friendly and fun! We all enjoyed ourselves, particularly the Dessert which my cooking group prepared...CHOCOLATE FONDUE~!! Yes you saw it right, my cooking group did the Chocolate Fondue in Ubin~! Jane, Ning & Alicia, was really great to have you guys around...superbly lame combination~! NICE~!

Here's some pics to boast abt the course..

Our Mansion @ Ubin for 2 days 1 night!

All very attentive hor?No one fell asleep leh~!!

Yes! You seen it right..Chocolate Fondue using my mini stove~!

End of course and heading back to civilisation~!


Well, for today, met up with Serene Su and Kevin Poh @ Funan Centre for a run. Yes, for a run! There's this shop called "The Running Lab" which organises run on every Thursdays around the vicinity. It was a fantastic run! Ran from Funan Centre to Sheares Bridge and back...was really shiong. Haven't run for a long time liao..as for Serene, she said it right, the last time we ran together was 2 years ago at Poly 50! Serene, dun worry okie? If nothing crops up, we will run again next thursday!!! =)
Then after the run, went and pick up Claudia from work and brought her to the nice quaint sashimi place @ South Buona Vista, The Village Centre for good Sushi and Sashimi! She had a bad day at work too, and this dinner really brighten her up and me! Was glad I could make her happy... =)
Alright, now I shall go catch some Zzzz after an fantastic exciting day today.. =)

I thank God for being in control of everything!


Worn Out but Not Beaten!
Tjowster Out~!

Thursday, April 12, 2007 @ 11:41 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)