A Great Run~!.

Yes! Today, I had a great run at East Coast Park! Ran 15km! This week, I have clocked a cool 25km! Yes! 25km~!! The best was the Thursday run @ Running Lab, Esplanade Route. I didn't stop a beat lah! I am gaining momentum! =) To quote Serene's friend "It's TRENDAY~!" Wahahah~!

After today's run at ECP, had breakfast at Murphy's....headed off to Queensway Shopping Centre and got myself a pair of ASICS Kayano 13! Same model and colour as Serene Su wor~! =)


With such an investment~! I am even more motivated to train harder and do my best for the StanChart Full Marathon!! =)

Alright...now I am in the midst of cooking lasagna....3 trays! For the OCC Picnic @ Botanic Gardens... Must go jaga... =) I realised, I am the ONLY guy contributing food to the pot blessing in the midst of all the jie jies of OCC...or at least the only GUY cooking something... I pray that God will grant us a fine weather and a good time of fellowship at Botanic Gardens later~! =))


Counting Down...12 days more....
Sunday, August 19, 2007 @ 2:36 AM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)