A great morning~!.

This morning was great~! I woke up pretty early (it's 5:30am once again for the record of consecutively TWO Saturdays!) and waited for Ryan to pick me up and then we went on to pick Kevin Poh up and headed off to ECP for our 11km run~! It's a pity that Serene, Huifeng and gang couldn't make it...they are over in M'sia for their trekking trip (AGAIN - what so good about trekking in M'sia?! =p).

By the time we reached ECP, it was 7:35am~!!! The weather was fabulous~!!!! We did our warm-up and off we went! Throughout the run, I have stopped lesser and ran more. And most importantly, this time round, I used 1hr 22 mins to complete my 11km run! I was faster by 18mins compared to last week!!!! Damn shiok!

After our run, we did our cool-down stretching and stuff and then changed. Headed for breakfast at Murphy's which was next to Coffee Bean. Very nice place for a self-rewarding after-run breakfast!! The food was FABULOUS (and so were the waiter and waiteress~!!!WaHaHaH!). I ordered a BIG breakfast (2 slices of wholemeal toasts, 2 sausages, 2 bacons, 1 egg, sauteed mushrooms and baked beans) and one glass of Celery & Carrot Juice! Superbly Shiok!!!

We are definitely going to be doing this on a more regular basis! I mean this is life (as in pst-work destressing)!!! Oh life is good!

After today's run, my legs are really sore..I hope and pray that my achilles' tendon ain't going to give me problems...and my knees....God! pls keep me whole and well pls!!

Oh! And Kevin asked me to consider to buy a new pair of running shoes...Hahaha! I am! Especially, noticing that Ryan had wore a new pair of red ASICS shoes for this morning run....I am very motivated to buy a new pair for my knees' sake! *wInK*

And now after a nice shower and completing this entry, I shall take a short snooze before heading to church for Communion! =))



Helm! Full Speed Ahead!
Tjowster Out~!
Saturday, August 11, 2007 @ 12:20 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)