I will miss them....

Was on 3 days MC since monday (06/08), ear canal infection, due to the throat which I had for 2 weeks! And this caused me to experienced vertigoes. Bad experience. Anyway, I still turned up at my Leo Club's 11th Installation and Induction Ceremony yesterday in school.

Frankly, I didn't wanna go, since the whole experience would be well, the feeling of sadness and lost. Lost because it would be the last one I will be attending as their Club's officer (this was the same dreading feeling I had when I attended Rotaract Club's I & I, plus Peili's speech, didn't make me feel any better... =p). But I turned up.

It was really good to see Weiling to come back to commence the I & I. As Weiling was standing there, memories of me becoming Club Officer of Rotaract, Leo, Welfare Services and Library Clubs flashed before my eyes. The good, the bad and the ugly times (mostly good ones actualy), although some moments had been challenging, it had always been an exhilrating experience for myself. The feeling of giving my students the prep talks to motivate them, to make them achieve something beyond what they believe in. And in the process to them able to achieve it, makes me feel like a proud parent? hahaha!

But yes, all things have to come to an end. And the I & I of Leo Club marks the beginning of my departure from SP-SAA for a new course which my God have set for me. It is sad, it is an awful feeling to begin with. The trust and friendship forged, the experience which we had together are something which I will miss...terribly...

After the whole I & I, a few of us went down to The One @ Tanjong Pagar for a good time of K-ing. It was good! I didn't know Patsy could sing so well, especially her rendition of "Huo Yuan Jia" by Jay Chou, she was soooo into it lah~! Simply breathtaking (oh yes, how can I forget to mention that Patsy had shamelessly publicly proclaimed that Jay Chou is HER husband! At least 6-7 times lah~!)! Peili's and Weiling's voice are equally good too~! Which I wonder, why do we always only discover or start to appreciate the good qualities when one is leaving? Maybe we had always been too engrossed in our work and our own world...

Sent a couple of them back home, and I was driving alone, in my mind there was only this one feeling in me...I will miss them.


I have packed up and I'm ready to go...
Tjowster Out~!
Thursday, August 09, 2007 @ 2:08 AM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)