While being jobless.....

While in the midst of my joblessness, I have been quite productive~! I have completed reading 4 books, now moving on to my fifth one - "Straight Talk to Men" by Dr. James Dobson and of course, brought my family down (with both my in-laws) to Pulai Desaru for a 2 days 1 night stay, at the same time, doing recce for next year church camp venue.

We have visited Pulai Desaru, Golden Beach Desaru and the Puteri Pacific Hotel. I pray that God will show me the venue which He wants His church camp to be held in. Being me, I guess it's never easy to let God to make the decision for me, but I will have to learn to let Him call the shots, or I will learnt the hard way, which I seriously don't intend to head off that direction...

Funny, whenever I think about what to do about church camp, this hymn "Trust & Obey" plays repeatedly inside my head....spooky....



Oh...btw, as I am posting this entry, I am sitting in Shenton Way Starbucks, waiting for Christina to pass me my mooncakes which I have ordered through her...

I think life is good...I mean it has been a long time since I sat at Starbucks, sipping my Earl Grey and blogging with my laptop lah~!

Life is BE-A-UTIFUL~! =)


How for some pics...



Pool and Seaview from my room @ Pulai Desaru

My little gal loves to play with water~!



Believe it or not, this is after 5 attempts to have this nice shot~! =p


Beautiful beach view right? I'm lovin' it~!



Feelin' Good!~
Tjowster Out~!
Friday, September 14, 2007 @ 10:41 AM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)