A New Day, A New Direction~!.

Yup, today marks the 1st day of me being jobless~! Hahahaha~! Sure feels good saying it.

For the past 2 days, it had been difficult for me to pass by. The clearing work part was quite okie since I had always been conscientious with my work (it's just some special people in my then office thinks otherwise...), so the handover was quite smooth (other than the fact that this special individual obviously like to eat snake, and forgot the time of handover and thus resulting me having to split the final handover of into 2 days!), otherwise, it was fine.

It was the emotional aspect of the departure that I had difficulties to grapple with. Memories flashed back to the day when I first entered my office in SAA, full of hopes and ideals to accomplish "big" things in areas of student development etc. Ignoring the fact that my job isn't going to be an easy one, as the reputation of the JD/portfolio I was going to take over was NOT anywhere near "can make it". But, me being me, I told myself I can make it.

One year plus have gone by, although it had been a "painful" journey. I realised, I have matured much. I finally realised and experienced the harsh reality of office politics and the struggle in a saturated/stagnant organisation. But this is not what that really made me felt sad to leave SAA.

It's my students, which makes me feel that to leave SAA. Althought it had been a bumpy ride for me and the students throughout this period of time, but we had forged trust and understanding from this working relationship. We had become friends.

On the 30th August 2007, went out dinner with Andrew, Weihan, Nesh, Peili, Joanne and Xiuru to Wheelock Place, Fish & Co for dinner (a pity that Neil and Patsy couldn't come though...). Although food was good. I thought it was the company that I had at that juncture that had made the whole meal, heartwarming. Honestly, I was hoping that the dinner didn't end. Naively, I was at one point, hoping that time stood still. It was a really nice gesture for the kids to buy me a cake at the end of the dinner, I was all then happy to serve them the cake, with a "bit" of me in it...WAHAHAH!

But as I cut the cake, I knew that all is coming to an end...reluctantly, I left. We all headed towards our own directions in life. As I drove home after my meeting. Deep within me, I only felt a sense of lost and sadness. And coincidentally, over at my iPOD, R Kelly's I Believe I Can Fly, played....I didn't feel any better...

Subsequently, I read both Peili's & Joanne's Blog Entry, although was really nice words and compliments from them, but I felt sadder than I was. And my dear Peili, had this song "I'll Remember You" playing in her blog, really adds to the whole thing. Felt emo since then.

I would like to take this chance to say this: -

"Thank you all for the experience and the friendship. I dare to say that this is the best thing which God have given me during my stay as SDO in SP. Never would I have imagined that by being me, I had made a difference, much difference in your lives. It had been a privilege to be that someone to have made a mark in this point of your life. Thank you for all these times of support that you guys have given to me whenever I needed them. I doubt I could survive this far, if not for the support from you. Thank you for your kinds words that you have showered on me. You guys can accomplish what you have already set your eyes upon. Do your best as you have always been, be focus and remember, difficults and obstacles doesn't make you bitter, it makes you better. Have faith in yourselves...You can fly~!"



Thank you...

Tjowster Out~!
Saturday, September 01, 2007 @ 1:31 AM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)