Well, have been in FoTFS for over a month plus and I would say that it's been good to be there! Feel quite at home, although I must say that I do sometimes feel abit "out". I guess I am still trying to get use to the working style in there. But on a the whole, I would say I thank God for placing me there. I begin to understand why did I had to go through all the funny deployments during my stint in the Police and my passion working with young people and families.
Very glad that the Tiles project which Peili and gang have pulled it off very well. Very impressed with the outcome too. Well done guys~!! =)
My little gal have started walking already and she is really really adorable when she walks..sigh, really melts my heart~! =)) Oh yes, Claudia went for scan on thursday and the gender of the baby is a boy! Yes, you read it correctly, it is a boy! Yes, he will be called Ezekiel (God had given me this name even before I had known of Eleanor's gender~!)! The night before I was still asking God if it's going to be a boy, coz if it's going to be girl, He must give me a name now lah..I could only hear from thing from Him, "shut up and sleep~!" Well, this tells me one thing, if He had already given you an answer, dun be an irritant and ask the same question again...LOLZ~!
Yes, now reading a book by Dr. James Dobson "Bringing Up Boys", hope to gain better insights on how to bring up boys the right way. I mean, before Eleanor came, I had already read up on books on how to bring her the right way, I will do likewise for my boy.. =)
Well, really excited about Ezekiel's arrival. =)
Excited, Tjowster Out~!
|
|
Well, have been in FoTFS for over a month plus and I would say that it's been good to be there! Feel quite at home, although I must say that I do sometimes feel abit "out". I guess I am still trying to get use to the working style in there. But on a the whole, I would say I thank God for placing me there. I begin to understand why did I had to go through all the funny deployments during my stint in the Police and my passion working with young people and families.
Very glad that the Tiles project which Peili and gang have pulled it off very well. Very impressed with the outcome too. Well done guys~!! =)
My little gal have started walking already and she is really really adorable when she walks..sigh, really melts my heart~! =)) Oh yes, Claudia went for scan on thursday and the gender of the baby is a boy! Yes, you read it correctly, it is a boy! Yes, he will be called Ezekiel (God had given me this name even before I had known of Eleanor's gender~!)! The night before I was still asking God if it's going to be a boy, coz if it's going to be girl, He must give me a name now lah..I could only hear from thing from Him, "shut up and sleep~!" Well, this tells me one thing, if He had already given you an answer, dun be an irritant and ask the same question again...LOLZ~!
Yes, now reading a book by Dr. James Dobson "Bringing Up Boys", hope to gain better insights on how to bring up boys the right way. I mean, before Eleanor came, I had already read up on books on how to bring her the right way, I will do likewise for my boy.. =)
Well, really excited about Ezekiel's arrival. =)
Excited, Tjowster Out~!
|
|
|
Name : Matthew Tjow
Age : 31 (as of 1st Jan 2009)
B-day : 1st April 1978
|
|
|