Where surfing around the blogs, I bumped across this website which does the
MBTI Test. I have done this test years ago, administered by Elijah and recently at Focus on the Family. And today, I did the test again....guess what? I am still, ENFJ! After 3 separate MBTI tests which I have done, I am still ENFJ...and I thought I was supposed to change over time...
This time, the site actually allows you to click on the "Jung Career Indicator" which tells you which are the Career Categories which are suitable for me, according to my MBTI results. Guess what? Top of the Career List is Social Services, and under Social Services, Counselling came in first, followed by Psychology and then Education.
Career Branch
1. Social Service - Counseling
- Psychology
- Education
2. Management - Management
- Politics
And under the Keirsey Temperament Website which talks about the 4 Temperaments, I am a
Idealist - Teacher. Oh! Of course, in the Jung Type Lifestyle Indicator - Social, Psychological, Medical, Spiritual Services. Volunteering Societies, or simply put it, the Public Services, may help me live my life in harmony with my personality type preferences.
Which kinda explained why I had chosen the current career path or rather how God had moulded me to work in this area.
Well, I am just going to continue to trust in God to bring me where He wants me to be. If He had bring me this far, He continue to bring me where He knows best! =)
Continue to Trust in Him,
Tjowster Out~!