Chaplaincy Retreat Day 01.

Now in HomeTeam NS Adventure Centre Chalet for the Chaplaincy Retreat. Just came back from Vivocity, after Dinner fellowship with the rest of the staff, kinda like Rachel's Farewell Dinner. So yah. Then go down to Giant Vivomart to buy stuff for the retreat and of course the BBQ.


Checked in to the Chalet this afternoon @ 1pm, the rest of the team came in abt 45mins later. Did admin briefing followed by a time of prayer and of course worship and then the first team devotion.


Prayer and Worship was fantastic. I thank God for coming in our midst and gave me a real morale boost. I thank God for His love and grace for me and the team which He has put together.


I look forward to the rest of the retreat and how God unfold and reveals His blueprints and plans to the team through our discussions, brainstorming and of course through Canon Tong! =))


Alright...now to bathe and hit the sack! Early day tomorrow and likely a long one too!


Anticipating for something to good to happen!
Tjowster Out~!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 @ 11:45 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)