It's been about 3 months since I last posted anything in here...been really caught up with work, family and things (e.g. exams...) in life.
A fair bit of change I must say, although might be uncomfortable, but I consider it quite fruitful. Moreover, change is THE constant in my life. If there is any one time that change isn't present, I guess I will be really worried! Well, a time of pruning is to yield better fruits and definitely greater satisfaction, glad to be pruned by Him.
Especially at work, to be able to be one of the prime movers and architects to the changes that is happening now, brings me great joy. God has been really good to me by assembling a great team to work and LABOUR with me for the coming two years of EXCITING changes. And of course His bountiful provisions to me which never fails to leave me in awe, indeed God is my Jehovah Jireh.
Looking forward to the coming SFC's "Christians United Camp 2009", it's the first time, SFC will rally all the Christians in the college "to know Christ and make Christ known". And course for some of the execos (if not all of the execos), it's really "stepping out of their boat" and "by faith, walking on water with Christ"!
To be able to witness and be part of their spiritual growth in the lives of these young people which God has entrusted to the team and I is a privilege which I can only thank God daily. And as God honours me in with this ministry/work which He has made me a steward of, I of course do my part dutifully to honour Him - it is my duty and my joy.
This week onwards is really going to be busier than I thought it would (if people thinks LifeCon is busy...well, that is only the tip of the iceberg!). But I thank God for all these...because He is giving me opportunities to honour Him..and I want to honour Him!
It's my Duty and my joy~!
Tjowster Out~!