Well, for this anniversary, we went to a few places, one of which was Parkway Parade (Marine Parade), we haven't been here for quite awhile...popped by Isetan and visited the Snowman! She look superbly professional in her E.T. uniform lah (E.T. = Estee Lauder)! She did a little make-up thingy on Claudia (which was fantastic lah! Snowman is good at this!)and then she passed me a pair of tickets to the Flyer (courtesy from her dad's shop), then I popped by Borders @ Parkway to see if they carry one of the reading text for the current module which I am studying..and guess what? They have it! One and only copy! So I bought it lah, cost me about $105...what to do...sigh~!!
Then off we go to the Flyer! Not bad I must say, although I won't pay to go up there. The view is good lah! And I took quite a fair bit of pictures, especially the Singapore Skyline...one of the best which I have taken thus far! So proud of myself! lolz!! After that, we headed down to Marina for Sakae Sushi and then we headed Max Brenner for Chocolate Souffle, which brings us back memories of our honeymoon in Sydney, when my xiaomei, Rachel brought us to the Max Brenner in Sydney..somehow, I think the taste of the souffle is better in Sydney! Hahaha~! After that, we headed home.
On the whole, we really enjoyed ourselves..and I thank God for seeing us through in our marriage and His manifold blessings! =))
And now for the pictures (scroll down lah~! dun be lazy~! hohoho~!)~!
p.s. Snowman, thank you too!! =))
Happy,
Tjowster Out~!



