Today effectively marks one month working in COR as a Pastoral Staff, looking after the Mentoring Ministry.
Indeed, I praise God that He had put me in a place where I can glorify Him.
I see alot of potential in this ministry and the team that God has put together is wonderful! I guess I will just continue to commit this ministry unto Him for guidance.
This coming sunday will be my boy, Ezekiel's baptism! Feeling so excited about it...dunno why! hahahah~!!! =))
Up and On!
Tjowster Out~!!
|
|
Today effectively marks one month working in COR as a Pastoral Staff, looking after the Mentoring Ministry.
Indeed, I praise God that He had put me in a place where I can glorify Him.
I see alot of potential in this ministry and the team that God has put together is wonderful! I guess I will just continue to commit this ministry unto Him for guidance.
This coming sunday will be my boy, Ezekiel's baptism! Feeling so excited about it...dunno why! hahahah~!!! =))
Up and On!
Tjowster Out~!!
|
|
|
Name : Matthew Tjow
Age : 31 (as of 1st Jan 2009)
B-day : 1st April 1978
|
|
|