It is done! And A New Hair-perience!!.

Well, yesterday, I have settled my studies issue. I will be studying as planned in Jan'08. Somehow it seemed to a load of my mind that I could actually sleep at 10:00pm! hahaha! I will trust in God to bring me through this as He had done in the past. Nothing is too difficult for me if it is through Him and for His glory.

Today, in my 29yrs of my life thus far, I have always going to the Malay Barber to have my haircut. But today, I stepped into a salon (and it's STORM somemore) in Jurong Point for a haircut and also to have my hair coloured. Yes, cost me S$110!! But I must say the feeling is different lah. Got people serve tea, the hairstylist cut and wash my hair and even massage my head!!! Then apply hair tonic somemore!! hahah! Anyway, the way my hair was coloured...I salute to the hair stylist...like sculpturing sia!! And they even "cooked" or "roasted" my hair with this heater device...for a total of 30mins!! I feel like a roasted chicken man!

Anyway, yes, the hair experience has been an enriching one I must say...I did felt abit sua ku when I enter the place...but it's okie! I have learnt something new today! =)

I am so looking forward to Ezekiel's arrival. Will be bring Claudia down to the doctor this friday for a checkup and see what the doctor say. Things should be happening within the next two weeks. Yippe~!!! And now off to bed to zZzZzzzz...


Feeling Excited~!
Tjowster Out~!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 @ 11:45 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)