Recently a few things have happened...one of which is with regards to my studies. Although God have in a way answered our prayers and given us the direction to head to...but somehow I still feel lousy.
Pursuing a degree has always been my prayer request and a promise to my mother. But to see that so much trouble that were needed to be done before I could embarked on my studies, I am really at lost. I wonder what is God trying to tell me.
Yes, Claudia have given me her support, but still I feel lousy..dunno why. Have never felt so lost before. Thank God Claudia, otherwise I would have given up on everything (literally) quite long ago!hahahaha!
I know God place me where I am for a good reason and for a long time. But somehow I am feeling lost. Very much like a compass which have lost it's direction (I wonder if this is a good analogy).
I need to seek God even more fervently for His direction. I need to even more rely on Him for strength to run this race.
Well, at least something good that I am looking forward to, Ezekiel is looking good, will be seeing the doctor again this Friday with Claudia to see when would be a good time for Ezekiel to come. I guess at this juncture, I could only take one step at a time and see where God is leading me to.
Feeling Lost, Taking One Step at a Time, Tjowster Out~!
|
|
Recently a few things have happened...one of which is with regards to my studies. Although God have in a way answered our prayers and given us the direction to head to...but somehow I still feel lousy.
Pursuing a degree has always been my prayer request and a promise to my mother. But to see that so much trouble that were needed to be done before I could embarked on my studies, I am really at lost. I wonder what is God trying to tell me.
Yes, Claudia have given me her support, but still I feel lousy..dunno why. Have never felt so lost before. Thank God Claudia, otherwise I would have given up on everything (literally) quite long ago!hahahaha!
I know God place me where I am for a good reason and for a long time. But somehow I am feeling lost. Very much like a compass which have lost it's direction (I wonder if this is a good analogy).
I need to seek God even more fervently for His direction. I need to even more rely on Him for strength to run this race.
Well, at least something good that I am looking forward to, Ezekiel is looking good, will be seeing the doctor again this Friday with Claudia to see when would be a good time for Ezekiel to come. I guess at this juncture, I could only take one step at a time and see where God is leading me to.
Feeling Lost, Taking One Step at a Time, Tjowster Out~!
|
|
|
Name : Matthew Tjow
Age : 31 (as of 1st Jan 2009)
B-day : 1st April 1978
|
|
|